Are you expecting vegetarians at your gourmet event? Are you worried that this will have a negative impact on your menu and that, let’s be honest, a meatless meal will be boring? Let us reassure you. We can prepare decadent vegetarian dishes that will make even the most diehard carnivores forget about meat.
If you think our vision of vegetarian cuisine entails simply replacing meat with tofu, think again! The ever-growing demand for vegetarian options has pushed us to develop a range of meatless menus that are flavourful and satisfying. Our goal is to serve a delicious meal that leaves no one unsated—and maybe prove the skeptics wrong.
Some cuisines, like Indian or Middle Eastern food, are a true source of inspiration, as they largely consist of savoury vegetarian dishes. Herbs and spices are the best way to add oomph to a vegetarian dish, plus they allow us to explore the world. But let’s not forget the classics: there’s nothing like a delicious plate of eggplant parmigiana made with top-quality ingredients. Served with a glass of Brunello, who could ask for more? Here are a few examples of our signature vegetarian dishes to whet your appetite:
- Aged cheddar cone with guacamole
- Mushroom and sundried tomato polenta cassolette with cheddar gratin
- Grilled eggplant with ricotta, feta and aniseed dukkah, served in a spoon
- Madras curried lentils with coconut milk, cilantro and sweet potatoes
- Vegetarian couscous with grilled vegetables, chickpeas, dates, apricots, roasted pine nuts and parsley
- Roasted eggplant, red pepper, zucchini and tomato tian with buffalo mozzarella, grilled red pepper coulis, fried basil, pesto and fleur de sel
- Corn tortilla with hummus, shredded carrots and leeks, peperonata and sunflower sprouts
With a menu like this, who needs meat or fish? A little creativity goes a long way in making original and delectable dishes everyone will love. What’s more, our team can adapt to any request and create vegetarian versions of its cocktail reception menus, gourmet stations, lunch boxes and banquets. All of these formats can easily be made meatless. In fact, 40% of our cocktail menu is vegetarian, because it’s just better that way. Trust us; your taste buds will thank you!